Click & See the Advertisement


Friday, December 14, 2007

14/12/07

Today is zhi yuin's birthday which my primary bezta friend,we plan to go out long time ago but didnt make it finally today is the day we found.Erm,actually is a happy day for me,BUt early in the morning wake up,started mumble by mum..ZzzZ...im a VicTIM okay!I didnt done anything wrong.After that i plan go to out at 12pm but my mum was angrying and keep on mumbling.Haihz.Until 12.35pm only went out from home.Reach pyramid at 12.50pm,called my friend and they all was at ice rink already.then i also went there,met few of her friends and saw chicken loong(he damn funny,zhi yuin and i were laughing at him until stomach pain)too.haha.we skated around 2 hours.Next! celebrated her birthday with mocha cake which the candles did not lighted up(weird) and then shopping walked around.My leg are pain now cause of walk too much,what a lousy leg.haizz.










Jo.......Me.........Yuin.......






No comments: