Click & See the Advertisement


Saturday, June 23, 2012

MLTR! ♥



♥ Michael Learns to Rock! 
Ah Beng Learns to talk as the beginning of the concert. Haha.
Actually I don't really know Michael Learns to Rock and their songs,
 as their songs are not my generation thing.
But one thing I know, their songs is nice! =)
So I decided to go with Dad! haha. So funny..
Standing with dad for almost 4 hours! But it's fun.
Although I can't be a crazy girl shouting like mad.
Had an awesome night & dreaming again, 
'if I have a foreign bf' -how would it be
Haha. =X

While waiting for the concert to start, can you see the moon? =)



Can't believe my hp is still so cool!  =)

Can't wait to home & eat my late dinner at 11pm!
Dad said ask you to eat before come, don't want.
Haha.

                                                            ♥ Michael Learns to Rock! 

No comments: