Click & See the Advertisement


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

The 3Days of Hand-on makeup tutorial





I have attended a hand-on make up class with my sister which is very interesting and fun.
I have learnt a lot of things.
We have attended 3days of different Friday. Each day we learn different things.
I have no regret for joining the 3days.WORTH! =)
It didn't cost lot money for the 3days lessons as we purchased under extremely good deal . 
And more benefit is hanging-on for the students like products discount and more. YiePYY~










In the tutorial,  I have learnt all these thing: 
  • Skincare
  • Working with makeup brushes
  • Skin tones, foundation selection and application
  • Enhancing eye shapes. Eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara application
  • Base and powder types
  • Face shapes, contouring and blusher application
  • Lip liner and lipstick application
  • Brow grooming techniques
  • Natural day makeup
  • Evening makeup (smoky eyes)
Smokey Eyes










No comments: