Click & See the Advertisement


Thursday, March 3, 2011

Fossil!

Oh man, I'm so sleepy and extremely tired and i decided to sleep at 10.30pm.
But guess what? I have been turning around the bed and trying so hard to tackle myself to sleep.
Finally, Ï gave up and I woke up at 12.05am and made my favourite Milo for myself.
I told someone I couldn't sleep but end up we had some disagreement between girls and guys matters.
That's the way girls and guys worked. There is always a different perception between them.
You can think as a interesting thing in life too, it's the nature of human.
Perhaps this little disagreement brings you a better person or it makes you chat more while you have nothing to to talk about. =)

Anyway, while arguing I'm in love with Fossil Stella watches series! I love most of them. Should I choose either one of them soon? emmm...
haiz..please don't dream girl. =(






OH!!
I shouldn't go to the website and see any of them! =(

Kay, I'm off to sleep now.
Hope these watches will not appear in my mind once I wake up.
Maybe I could dream I'm wearing it and  it's belongs to me? =)

Night! =)

No comments: