Click & See the Advertisement


Thursday, February 10, 2011

10.2.2011



Happy Chinese New YEAR!!
Is kinda late but is still the 8th day of CNY. =P
I'm here to wish everyone Happy "TU"gather, Healthy & Safe always.


This year's CNY nothing special.
As everyone said no feeling at all.
What can I say is just take as a holiday and normal day.
Don't expect anything perhaps you may feel better.
Eat what you can see. Watch what is on the tv. Wear as pretty or "ang" as you want.
That's my objective.
As I follow this objective, it's works. =)
1day, as usual, youngest uncle will come to our house.
Then, we headed to PD.
I spent 3days at PD and I had a great time there.
Spent the 3rd day dinner with aunts and uncles at Eastin Hotel.




4th day, aunt came to visit us before heading back to Penang.
5th day, we went to visit my lovely sister's house and had lunch together.
6th day, I suggested parents to watch movie, so we went to 1U to watch All's Well Ends All.
the movie just moderate.Nothing special or funny maybe I love HK would be better.
I still prefer Homecoming.=)

No comments: