Click & See the Advertisement


Friday, June 26, 2009


MY faTHer's DAy MEAL...home CoOked..prepared by me n sis..



My DAd is standing On a cHair..
11th of June is my dad birthday..
we decided to celebrate it at tgi friday..
after a mouth-watering dinner..
the staff wants dad to stand on the chair..
my spontaneous dad of course accepted the offer..
he said i never stand on the chair after secondary school..=D



hang Out with ying on 11th of June..
watched '17 again'...haha..it was totally fully booked..
we bought the first row..stu right?..haha
but we still managed to sit few row back after the movie starts.
i hang out sunway pyramid from 11am - 10pm...
im so call "fans of sunway pyramid"..
lost of direction in pyramid??can find me..haha..jkjk..



my 'sisters'.. CONGRAZ ya..haha..
what a memorable event for both of u...=D
happy for both of you..

No comments: