Click & See the Advertisement


Wednesday, April 2, 2008

t@gged..

Yesterday...april fool day...
unfortunately..i did not swindle by anyone...
owh..ya..
my sis was d childish one...haha..
she hoax me...u know what?!
my brownie bite my favourite bear..aha..



sis :vonne, brownie bite ur bearbear..

me:huhh?!!..why he bite???=.=**

sis:u noe lar...he loves ur bear wud...

me:ergh..why let he go in D RuMM??

sis:ApRIL FOOL!!...

me:=.='''''



+AT Night ...

Im using de computer..
my sis n mum was watching tv at downstairs..
suddenly my sis said got rat came in!!...
and my mum was shock..owh nO!!..
me..owh...reli??!..then i continue to use d computer..haha..
my mum asked wad 2 do?some more what...fazz...get the cage!!!...
my mum asked really got rat??..really??..really??
didn't saw also and dont have any sound also...
after that,my elder sis came back from work..
we said got rat!..

haRR?!!...really??...april fool izit??..
haha..everyone were dont believe my sis...haha..
the only one who can show that is true is brownie..haha..

In a while,got cha!..the rat had beed locked into d jail..wahaha..
it was small and quite cute...but i still dont dare to walk close..aAaa!!

scary...





since got tagged....

lets do it!...





1. who is your all time inspiration?
^beautiful scenery



2. have you had a crush on me?
^owh..no..aha..




3. if you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you and why?
^fast fast be friend with d 3 camel..so need to walk on a desert island..haha..



4. where is the place that you wanna go to the most?
^a place tat have many different nature phenomena in the earth...(except nature disaster)



5. if you have one dream to come true, what would it be?
^happy & healthy family...



6. do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
^yup yuppy...of coZ..

7. what are you afraid to lost the most now?
^everything tat i having now...


8. if you win $1, what would you do?
^keep it or use it if needed....



9. if you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him or her?
^er...see what situation it is...normally i will some hint..=)



10. list out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
^swe3t,cute,hardworking...=>



11. what are the requirements that you wish for your other half?
^erm...erm...clandestine..



12. which type of person do you hate the most?
^blame me although i did not done anything wrong..&..irreponsible ppl...



13. highlight of the week?
^erm.nothing special on this week..



14. if you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or keep quiet?
^point out..but of coz dont hurt me too deeply..a lil is ok..


15. what do you think is the most important thing in your life?
^..peac33..



16.are you a shopaholic?
^huh?!...



17. what's on your mind right now?
^wanna bath..n.watch drama...



18. if you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
^dnt be too quiet n more active..



19. what's the last shocking thing that you seen or heard?
^RATT came in hse...haha




20. what's bothering you lately?
^homework!!...im getting mad with it..but no choice..


21. now tag five of your friends.
^who ever was reading this...


+enD+

No comments: