Click & See the Advertisement


Monday, March 10, 2008

Exam is over...




exam is over....
haiz...i really 'mou yan tai' my result ler...especially my addmaths..
i done most of the question but the matter is i don't know what i'm doing...==
whatever..hope i can do well soon...
i got 4 of the result and 3 subject are C ..=(
im angry with my careless mistake in the science paper..
i just let the marks fly away freely with their big big wings...stupiak me..
account..feel dumb also...3 years of studying pedagangan but still don't know how to do well...

friday..7/3...
hang out time!!..
cause is oredy hoidayz...
our gangz planned to go redbox...
we had fun there..
but for me i felt not enough cause halfway gotta go tuition...
and i wanna watch movie ler...
next week they going out again but definitely i cant join...sobsob...











okies...to be continue soon...
wish u all have a nice day!..






No comments: