Click & See the Advertisement


Thursday, January 17, 2008

school-ing days..

Have to stream to different classes...=(...
I still do not use to it with my new class..is been so different from my previous class although i'm still same class with my friends and also some friends that are same class in last year.. i miss my last year class so much...^^..hmm..don't no why..but it is just fun...
Form 4...form 4..almost every subject when teacher is teaching i feel very sleepy and boring...zZzz..all of the teachers are boring too..some are weird,some blur,some strict,some serious..haha..all kinds of teachers...
i think i'm just haven use to it,definitely i need some time to comfortable with the new environment and the people..
AdD-MathS....crazy man...it is all stuck-ing in my head...add maths will mess my brain up..@.@..i need to stop awhile to arrange back those brain cells only can continue solve the question ~.*...haha...gonna find tuition lor...but i still thinking where to tuition...

No comments: